Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011
Sergei Boutenko demonstrates how to make delicious, nutrition green smoothie based on concepts from the book Green For Life (http://www.greenforlife.com), by Victoria Boutenko. Boutenko’s green smoothie consists of fruits, green leafy veggies, and water making simple, tasty, and easy to digest.
|The Raw Family|
|The Green Smoothie Blog|
1. Green smoothies are very nutritious.
2. Green smoothies are easy to digest.
3. Green smoothies, as opposed to juices, are a complete food because they still have fiber.
4. Green smoothies belong to the most palatable dishes for all humans of all ages.
5. A molecule of chlorophyll closely resembles a molecule of human blood.
6. Green smoothies are easy to make, and quick to clean up after.
7. Green smoothies have proven to be loved by children of all ages, including babies of six or more months old.
8. When consuming your greens in the form of green smoothies, you are greatly reducing the consumption of oils and salt in your diet.
9. Regular consumption of green smoothies forms a good habit of eating greens.
10. While fresh is always best, green smoothies will keep in cool temperatures for up to three days, which can be handy at work and while traveling.
The ten health benefits of green smoothies was fist published by Victoria Boutenko & The Raw Family as Ode to Green Smoothie in January 2005
This is a good one for kids!