Friday, May 20, 2011

They Once Called It Home, Slave Lake, Alberta (Video)


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com 

This video is heartbreaking, gave me goosebumps! To all the people affected once again I sent out my prayers and postive energy that you'll get the help you need. For everyone traveling this long weekend be very careful out there with your smokes and fires. 

The place we once called home, Slave Lake, Alberta




Uploaded by CmasterBates on May 17, 2011

I am a current resident living in Slave Lake, Alberta. I made this video in hopes that everyone sees it and get the message across that we are strong and we will get through this. Thank you for all your help, prayers, and donations. I can speak on behalf of everyone in Slave Lake and thank you for all everyone has done for our community. It is strongly appreciated

Tweets:

Zoe Whittall

No comments: