Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ave Maria


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com

With all the Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Tsunamis, Droughts & Earthquakes, I feel the need for a prayer. I made this video today.

My daughter Angel and I went for a beautiful bike ride yesterday and I took these photos and put them in video.

I was looking for a song, and well this one just felt right. I hope you enjoy it.

I have dedicated it to my parents. Angel never met my dad, and she misses her grandma very much. I miss them both a lot. They have missed a lot but not really because I like to believe that they are watching and helping and so this is for them. So they know how much they are loved and missed.

Have a wonderful day everyone and I'm saying prayers for those of you who are struggling with what ever challenges are in your path.

Keep Positive, Think Good Thoughts, Happy Child-like Thoughts, Innocent and Free the way life should be.

Love and Light, Tina and Angel :)


No comments: