Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bean Around the World!!

I would love to say that..."I've been around the world!!" One day I hope I can. Right now I can say I've been to Mexico...and a bunch of other places and I have alot of great photos and paintings to share with you.

And I have a really great announcement, for the last two weeks of November I get to display my art at Bean Around the World on Cornwall st. in Kitsilano.

So keep in touch and I will post some more info soon.

I'm so excited, it's been a long time since I've had any type of art show.

Okay stay tuned!

2 comments:

http://ashwork0.tripod.com/ said...

HI Tina, I like the new look and the new features, including your Paintathon clip. Good luck on the art show in Kitsalano. Your new camera take great pixs, but of course the eye behind it counts even more. Love the Eagle on Totum and the Silver lining in the clouds, perhaps it's an omen. You go girl!
Love ya, Dano

Tina Winterlik said...

Thanks Daniel! Love the support!! Good Luck with all your endevours too!