Saturday, May 14, 2022

Change the Energy

 Recently my beloved Zipolite has been getting some very bad press. 

Poor Zipolite. 

It's been hammered the last 20 years + with hurricanes, fires, tons of development, airbnbs invasions and now our beautiful Matriarch Gloria passed and all hell broke loose. Which we knew would happen but it's still sad and needs to be addressed. 

Gloria and I, we tried to add our 2 cents about 5 years ago and well we got shut down real fast. I backed off. I was concerned for my kid. I took her there many times during her life. Here she was 15 and some things we saw were definitely not appropriate....not anything like I heard and read in the New York Times. 

Wow, Zipolite was supposed to be famous for it's openess and beauty but not orgies and who knows what else. Que Triste!! 

So I am going to work on changing the energy and share a bunch of stuff. Try to raise the vibration in the positive direction. I hope you enjoy my posts. 

Here goes Some are old videos that just have not had many views because I did not share them much. Everything changed and I took a year off so that changed a bunch of stuff...

Barely been on here...so we shall see. 




No comments: