Sunday, July 31, 2022

Zipolita'Z Painting Project

 Hi Everyone

I have exciting new project you may like. I am trying to raise enough money to go back to Mexico for the winter. 


Hopefully when I get back living conditions will be better. Things are awful in Vancouver. The rents are insane and wages shit. People don't or won't or can't pay a living wage and so many seniors are living in really poor conditions and many are in the street.


We have so many homeless and the government is doing nothing. They need to lower the pension to 60

They knew this for years..since we were born. I am the last of the boomers and we're f*ked.

It frightens me what is happening. Something horrible happened in Langley this week. Someone was shooting homeless people and murdered 2 and injured 2.


Apparently this happened on Vancouver Island in 2020 but I was in Mexico and didn't know ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ข


When are we going to "love our neighbour"


Anyways that is my plan..I plan to paint 30 Paintings and you will buy them and I will go south.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–ผ️๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–Œ️๐Ÿ€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿงก๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽน๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ„


So this is Day 4.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgrmaBorhNL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=


I am Painting 10 at once as it is easier this way. But still a lot of time, skill, talent and love goes into every piece..my blood sweat and tears so I hope you find a piece you love. 


Stay tuned.


#ZipolitazPaintingProject30in30




No comments: