Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions & Yay-a New Year!


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011
http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/#!/zipolita @zipolita
http://gplus.to/zipolita Google+



I've had better years, and I'm looking forward to the New Year. I'm all about simplifying. I need to cut loose a bunch of stuff, mainly my blogs. It's time to re-vamp again. Cleanse, Delete. You will see in a bit some changes so don't be alarmed, it's still me, just getting rid of some baggage.

My two sites Tina Winterlik and Adventurez in Mexico are my most popular but I want to drive my traffic over to Paintingathon, my painting site.

I think I'll get rid of all the social media sites or at least not have them the focus any more. For some reason, Blogger has done something and my tabs links are not working so I need to change all that.

I tried and learned a lot of things this year. So I must give myself a pat on the back for that.

My social media skills advanced alot and I learned more about the market and what was going on out there.

I created many new videos and short films and my skills really improved and I am pleased with that. If you go back and look at the little videos I made with Animoto, you will understand my pleasure.


Film and video is something I still really like but editing is so much harder and excuse me...but BORING so that made re-think alot of things.

You see I created a number of versions of ADVENTUREZ IN MEXICO in a documentary style. And well I am not sure if I will ever share it. I might today... but need to watch it again. I may only put it up for today and then take it down. A sort of Sneak Preview and Christmas and New Year's Gift all rolled into one. A Special Thank You to all my readers. If I follow thru with these thoughts you should see it a bit later today.


Anyways other discoveries this year, I CAN PAINT!! I am proud of myself, and I know it will take alot more practice and time but it's coming and it feels really fantastic.

So I am looking forward to the New Year to see what wonderful amazing surprising things it has in store. I feel it's going to be "Special" because people believe it will be. They are creating it, generating it, projecting it. So it will be.


I'm doing my best to Project and be Positive to so that 2012 Rocks! 


Well those are a few of my realizations and sort of a resolution. Nothing to exacting. I like it loose like that. Happy New Year's All!

Wishing Everyone a Safe Happy New Year & Feliz año nuevo!
Karma Cleansing Ceremony Photo by Tina Winterlik  © 2009

Karma Cleansing Ceremony Photo by Tina Winterlik  © 2009


Oh p.s if you want to see what they do in Zipolite in Oaxaca Mexico at Shamhala on Dec 31st check this out! http://adventurezinmexico.blogspot.com/2011/12/zipolite-shambhala-karma-cleansing-oax.html

No comments: