Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lulu & her Green House!


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011
http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/#!/zipolita @zipolita
http://gplus.to/zipolita Google+

Lulu you are so BRILLIANT! I wish you all the luck in the world and I LOVE YOUR SPIRIT AND DREAMS!!  Check out this awesome container house and use of space.

Not sure how it works in cold climates but I'm sure it could be adapted, just a matter of lots of insulation. I love that your just living out on the land, and your kid has that opportunity to enjoy her environment. So Beautiful! I envy you. Thanks for inspiring me.

Wow so many opportunities for gardens and green living. Congrats Girl for being so ingenious!

It's beautiful is that Lulu recognizes how important it is to spend with your family. A latinamerica theme that is lost on many people...that kids -family are more important than things.

Kids may not have the latest gadgets and a big room with tv and computer and all (or as Lulu says the big pink room and pink everything )but they get quality time with their parents and time exploring and learning from their environment which is so much more valuable.

I love how she took advantage of the window and made it so they can study the stars. That's so beautiful.

P.s.  Lulu, my girl has a loft bed and she can barely sit up in it...somethimes she loves it, sometimes she complains, so we are not alone...and your living in a bigger space than us and I know many others. Your reality is my dream. Your definitely Elegant & Green! You Rock!


Now if I can get a little piece of land in the Kootenays and one in Mexico and a container in each...Hmmm...the wheels are churning! :) Dream Dream Dream ♫♫♫


No comments: