Saturday, July 16, 2016

Vote Green - for Dr. Jill Stein for President

Well I voted Green in Canada...It would be fabulous if the Green Party win the US election and Jill Stein becomes president.





Photo by Gage Skidmore


I love Bernie but saying that he was going to help Hilary win, well that's just not going to cut it. He had his reasons and I still love everything he's done but the switch for Jill is so inspiring. I am praying that this all comes together for the US, for the World. What happens there affect all of us. So let's see what happens in Philly at the Convention. Things are getting so exciting now. Crazy but exciting! Remember to share, donate and do everything you can to let people know about Jill Stein. Be sure to watch the video on the bottom. Have a good night!
There's some videos here you may want to watch...I have only watched the on with Claudia and Jill. I wanted to share it but couldn't embed it. So check here https://www.facebook.com/RealProgressive/videos#

https://twitter.com/DrJillStein


No comments: