Thursday, February 26, 2015

What do you do when the system is against the victim?

Very disturbing. I cringe and curl back watching it. I always remember years ago with the actor who played on the television show, Elizabeth Montgomery- Samantha ,on Bewitched, and she played in a movie where she was raped and her husband doesn't believe her .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Case_of_Rape  This is 1974 people...surely we can change?? See movie below. I haven't watched it yet, again, and not sure I can...

 I was just young when I saw it and it deeply imprinted me. Please watch and let's change the system.



Published on Feb 24, 2015 Written/Directed/Edited by Cynthia Kao Cast (in alphabetical order) Pam Murphy (Officer Mulligan) Mark Schroeder (Tom) Paul Welsh (Officer Sakula) Crew Yesel "Yak" Manrique (titles) Ed Spangler (sound) Allyson Schwarz (gaffer) Rose Arscott (pa) Zoe Andrikidis (pa) Special Thanks Jennie Church-Cooper Donna Thomas Ed Spangler Code Fischer Mary Sasson Bill Posley Honora Talbott Dave Thuene Connie Shin

No comments: