Saturday, July 9, 2011

Need a Video of Your Event- TODAY. Same Day Turnover.


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com 

Are you having a Special Event? Maybe Grandma's 100th Birthday, or your baby's 1st Birthday, or your Renewal of Vows, or an Art Opening...something really SPECIAL, that you would love to have captured in photos and videos, then set to music and then Shared with ALL your Friends & Family the same day!

How many times has this happened to you. You spend countless hours organizing the party only for there to be a few photos because everyone was busy enjoying themselves, no one did a video. That's why I'm there. Relax, Enjoy and know that I will capture it all for you. Wouldn't you like to sit back and not have to worry about all your guests, the food, presents, prizes, so much to think about, let alone trying to document the magical event. Let me do that for you!

Wouldn't that make the event so much more Special! Well I would love to do that for you. Please Check out my video and then contact me at tina_winterlik@yahoo.com or tweet me @ zipolita

I have a bunch of links below of samples and these were just for fun. I will polish yours more.

 I have 3 packages, small $100, medium $200, large $300
 I assure you very very reasonable pricing for such a Special Memory. Please email for more details.






























http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com/2011/06/need-help-with-social-media.html


Four Films I recently created:

My Videos on Youtube (Over 600)
http://www.youtube.com/user/fairyfotoslady

No comments: