Let's save the world! http://www.cop21paris.org/
Submit your video and it may be shared at some of Minister McKenna’s stakeholder briefings at COP21. Load your video to YouTube and tweet the link to @ec_minister, using #COP21Can.
Deadline is December 10, 2015 at 6:00 PM EST.
Videos must be no longer than 60 seconds.
Video must be produced in one of Canada’s official languages.
Only video links will be considered if submitted on Twitter to @ec_minister using #COP21Can, between November 24, 2015 at 10:30 AM EST and December 10, 2015 at 6 PM EST.
Make sure to submit only original thoughts, as per the Copyright Act. http://lois-laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/ac...
Do not post content that:
- Contains personal information such as addresses or phone numbers;
- Are contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms;
- Expresses racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting or life-threatening messages;
- Puts forward serious, unproven or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations;
- Is aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene or pornographic;
- Is offensive, rude or abusive to an individual or an organization;
- Is not sent by the author or are put forward for advertising purposes;
- Encourages illegal activity;
- Contains announcements from labour or political organizations;
For more information, please see read Environment Canada’s Terms and Conditions, YouTube’s Terms of Service, and Twitter’s Terms of Service: