Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rioting Still Going On- London- Meditate for Peace


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com

Here is a very interesting quote from the New York Times

As Rioting Widens, Cameron Deploys 10,000 More Police:  http://nyti.ms/nJRIUQ
 "... the rioting raised new questions about the political sustainability of the Cameron government’s spending cuts, particularly the deep cutbacks in social programs. These have hit the country’s poor especially hard, including large numbers of the minority youths who have been at the forefront of the unrest." 

and I believe it's applicable here in BC in some ways as Gordon Campbell did the same thing. I pray that we don't ever see tragic events like this it's so scary.  We had one night of rioting and I was traumatized I can't imagine what the people in England are going thru. I am so sorry for all of you.

Saying prayers for everyone over there (especially in Nottingham where I have family), they are talking of cutting off the blackberries and possibly using rubber bullets. So much terrible negative energy. We need to collectively pray for peace.

Once again I share these videos and ask you to please watch them and share them, we have to power to create positive energy and events. We Can Do This!! Let's take time to Meditate for Peace!

#LondonRiots



No comments: