Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mrs. Palmers Pantry

Mrs. Palmers Pantry
Oven-Baked Pita Chips
http://www.mrspalmerspantry.com/


Today I popped into Capers  http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/capers/ to pick up some essential oils. While I was there, I met Mrs. Palmer. She is lovely lady and she makes these AWESOME Oven Baked Pita Chips.

They are really tasty and she has different varieties. Barbeque, Parmesan & Garlic, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Cinnamon & Original. They are SUPER HEALTHY for you as they have no transfats.

I was on the No Transfats kick long before many people. People used to look at me like I was crazy when I would try to explain transfats and how bad they were for you. Finally people listened and now we have much healthy food options.

Mrs Palmer told me that the her Oven Baked Pita Chips have just been approved for schools. So that's another wonderful thing, knowing that if kids are snacking at school they have a healthy choice.

Mrs. Palmers Pantry is in Cranbook BC. I love the Kootenays, I have only passed thru Cranbrook a few time, it reminded me of a little Abbotsford.

Anyways I told Mrs. Palmer that I love the Kootenays, I loved her chips and that I would do a blog post for her, and so here it is.

Good Luck Mrs. Palmer, I hope you sell lots of your healthy Oven Baked Pita Chips - that you make yourself!!

Have a wonderful day and go try some of Mrs. Palmers Chips next time your looking for a healthy treat.

Phone: 250-426-1151
Fax:250-426-8230
236 Slater Road 
North Cranbrook BC
Canada V1C 5C8

Email: brenda at mrspalmerspantry.com change at to @ to prevent spam
Visit her website at http://www.mrspalmerspantry.com/

No comments: