Thursday, August 20, 2026

Fixed My Otter Murals

 Good morning everyone! 🌞🩷

I wish you all a wonderful Friday!

I am SO happy with how my otter mural turned out. 🦦🦦


Zipolita'Z ArtworkZ

The mural had been badly weather-damaged. I tried repairing it back in April, but I wasn't happy with my efforts. At some point I tried again, and still… it just wasn't my best work.

Yesterday, I decided to tackle it again.

I worked on it all morning. Every now and then I stopped to chat with people passing by, but I was probably there for about four hours when I finally had to leave to eat, pee and take a nap. πŸ˜‚

And I felt awful leaving.

It wasn't finished, but I simply couldn't work on it anymore in that moment.

After my nap, I refilled my paints, washed my brushes, packed everything up and headed back.

Luckily, there were only a few people around, and I could get right back to my otters.

People came by while I worked. I would have loved to stop and chat more, but I had to keep pushing through.

And I DID IT! 🎨🦦❤️

Finally, I am happy with them.

There is still lots of maintenance to do before fall and winter arrive. Paint doesn't like cold and rain, and there are flowers, twigs and plants growing around the mural that need trimming and tidying.

So… busy day ahead!


ZipolitaZ Artworkz

ZipolitaZ Artworkz

You can find me on Instagram

@Zipolita

@ZipoltaZArtworkz

BUT…

I'm thinking about bringing some of my paintings out on Saturday or Sunday so you can have a closer look. 🎨

ZipolitaZ ArtworkZ

ZipolitaZ ArtworkZ


Until then, have a wonderful day!

Last night's sunset was absolutely beautiful. Even before the breeze came up, the temperature was perfect. It felt like a REAL August summer evening.

Precious. πŸ©·πŸ€—

Have fun today, kids!

Sending out peace, love and light. ✨🌿🩷

#OtterMural, #MuralArt, #MuralPainting, #PublicArt, #StreetArt, #VancouverArt, #VancouverArtists, #WildlifeArt, #ArtRestoration, #ArtistLife, #KeepCreating, #Persistence, #WaterIsLife, #NatureInspiredArt, #SummerInVancouver, #PeaceLoveAndLight, #FridayVibes, #LocalArtist, #CommunityArt, #Otters

No comments: