Thursday, April 14, 2016

Cherry Blossoms, Whales & Signs

This morning I was very blessed.

I went for walk this morning. Each day lately I have set out in hopes of seeing the whale. Ever since my friend showed me his video of the whale I have been hoping.

In the 20+ years I have lived in Vancouver I have never seen a whale here in the Burrard Inlet. I heard they were here the other year and I was astonished.

Well today was my day.



Those following this blog know that yesterday I created  some very special posts about the issues the Attawapiskat that are facing and truthfully all First Nations, Metis and Inuit basically the indigenous people of this land have the same challenges. Huge change must be made. 

Here are the posts- please read them when you have a chance. Everyone needs to inform themselves.

Truckload of #Motherlove heads to #Crosslake
Question for De Beers & Suggestions for the Attawapiskat First Nation
Let's Unite in Solidarity & Say NEVER AGAIN!

I went for my walk and from this gorgeous cherry tree I plucked a little stem that had 3 flowers. Then I walked along the beach and at one point I plucked the petals off one and held them in my hand as I thought nice thoughts and sent wishes and blessings to the young people in Attawapiskat.





And then I tossed them in the water.

Then I repeated for the elders of  Attawapiskat.

Then I did it for all the mommies and daddies of the  Attawapiskat.




And then a miracle happened. I saw the whale. I walked for a bit and then there he/she was. So exciting. The photos are not that good, I am sorry. But it was really special.

To me it was a sign. 

Do you believe in signs?



I do! I believe it's a sign of good things to come!!

Sending love and light out to everyone, especially in Attawapiskat.
Have a beautiful day. 

See even the whale is waving hello!!


 

No comments: