Thursday, January 21, 2016

#SaveOurCoast Paintings 1-9

Wow, I have done 9 paintings. Funny, I was hung up on 7, I kept thinking I need 3 more to get 10 but I am almost there....but I want to do a few more...one of them I sold so I sort of need another. The goal is to get 10 and have a show. Of course the more the merrier. Anyways have a look. I just popped this together.

Deer in Water #1 by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita
I am going to be working on a big project next week, something I have been procrastinating about so have promised myself not to post on social media, just paint and work on proposal.

So I hope this will entertain you and if not just go through the archives, there's over a 1000 posts there, you should be able to find something of interest. Cheers, for a bit!


Deer in Water #2 by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita


 

Mama Spirit  Bear & Cubs by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita








No comments: