Friday, September 4, 2026

TA-DA! 2.5 MILLION VIEWS!

 😁🤗🩷💐🎉🎊

TA-DA! 2.5 MILLION VIEWS!

Well… look what happened! 😳💫

My blog has now reached 2,502,110 total views! 🎉

That’s 2.5 MILLION times someone, somewhere, stopped by to read something I wrote.

I just want to say THANK YOU to every single reader, follower, curious passerby, longtime supporter, and person who shared a post along the way. ❤️

I started writing because I had things to say — about art, travel, the environment, social issues, history, life and all the strange, wonderful things that happen along the way.

And apparently, you’ve been listening. 😊

2.5 million.
I think I’m allowed a little TA-DA! moment. 🥳

Thank you for being here.
Here’s to the next million! 🌎✨

— Tina / Zipolita


10 reflective questions

What makes you stop and read something when you’re scrolling?

Do you remember the first blog or online story that really stayed with you?

What subjects do you find yourself returning to again and again?

Has something you read online ever changed the way you see the world?

Do you think storytelling can still make a difference in an increasingly noisy world?

What makes you trust a writer or creator?

Have you ever followed someone’s work for years and watched their life or perspective evolve?

What would you write about if you knew a million people might read it?

Do numbers like views and followers matter to you, or is reaching even one person enough?

After 2.5 million views, I have to ask: what should I write about next?


 #ThankYouReaders #BloggingJourney #CreativeJourney #Storytelling #WritersLife #Milestone #Gratitude #KeepCreating #TinaWinterlik

Thank you for reading my blog!


No comments: