Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wolf Painting Demo Video- Full

Okay here it is the finished product. Next time I will just make one video per painting. I actually didn't enjoy making the video...well I liked it when it was done but remembering to take the photos throughout the process is difficult and throws me off my game a bit. The painting I loved. I think it turned out great!

I hope you like it. Please let me know if you did. See price and info below.






Painting & Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2016


Painting & Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2016


Painting & Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2016


Painting & Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2016

Title: The Wolves
Series : #SaveOurCoast  
Artist: Zipolita 
Size: 30" x 30"
Media: Oil on Canvas

Painting & Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2016



No comments: