Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Painting Wolf Demo #1 to #3 by Zipolita

Helloooooooooo!!

So for me, painting is art therapy. Some of you may know I was on the computer so much this last week, trying to prepare an application for something special I wanted. I finally submitted it. Now I need stress relief!!

 So I got a new tripod (I have wanted one for a really long time) that can be mounted on almost anything and I rigged it to photograph my painting, so I can show my progress.

I goofed it though as the photos were not cropped exactly the same. I will do better tomorrow when I try to repeat this and every day that I paint so I can show you my progress.




Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2016

Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2016
Okay here I updated it. Just watch this and you will be up to date. Keep watching. 


You can also see the painting as it progresses here. I put it on Facebook because I know some people can not view the video.

Wolf Paintings DemoShowing my processPainting and Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2016
Posted by Tina Winterlik on Friday, February 5, 2016

No comments: