Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011
I just LOVE this lady! Ruthy you were Fabulous! I am glad to be able to watch this wonderful video of you!!
You have to watch this. She was such a sweetpie! She was brilliant! What wonderful video. Be sure to watch them both. Really cool !
Ruth Stouts Garden is a lively film journey into the life of a woman who, from a perspective of more than ninety years, shows how easy is to grow vegetables
Ruth Stout (June 14, 1884-August 22, 1980) was an American author best known for her "No-Work" gardening books and techniques.
* Stout, R. (1955). How to have a Green Thumb without an Aching Back: A New Method of Mulch Gardening. NewYork: Exposition Press.
* Stout, R. (1958). Company Coming: Six Decades of Hospitality, Do-It-Yourself and Otherwise. NewYork: Exposition Press.
* Stout, R. (1960). It's a Woman's World. Garden City, NJ: Doubleday & Co.,Inc.
* Stout, R. (1962). If You Would Be Happy. Garden City, NJ: Doubleday & Co.,Inc.
* Stout, R. (1963). Gardening Without Work. New York: The Devin-Adair Company.
* Stout, R. & Clemence, R. (1973). The Ruth Stout No-Work Garden Book: Secrets of the year-round mulch method. Emmaus, PA: Rodale Press.
* Stout, R. (1975). As We Remember Mother. New York: Exposition Press.
* Stout, R. (1975). I've Always Done It My Way. New York: Exposition Press.
* Stout, R. Don't Forget to Smile: How to Stay Sane and Fit Over Ninety.