Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finding Balance


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com 

Hi Everyone, So you may have noticed that things look a little different around here.

I am joining all my blogs together, so it's like a website.

Why? you may ask.

I am seeking balance. I'm tired and I have a bad cold. I've been blogging alot and building my Tina'z Social Media Workshop. It's alot and then I take care of my little girl, who I homeschool, 24/7.

So the way I plan to do it is blog 1x a week on each blog, as some of my blogs get neglected, and they shouldn't. Also I need to make time for my Workshops. So this is my way of having my cake and eat it.

It's a beautiful day here today in Vancouver and I am going to see someone I love dearly who is in the hospital. 

Another way of finding balance. I haven't seen this person in over a year. They will be 90 soon, I can't put this off.  Shameful, but she moved and well there's been alot of other factors, we moved, we had colds, we had lessons, no money, but everything is coming together and I am really looking forward to our Adventure today!!

I appreciate a little prayer and positive thought from you for our journey and for my loved one please! Thanks, that's helps.

Okay so stay tuned, as I find balance and share all the things I love and cherish and hold dear to my heart with YOU. Have a great day! Big hugs all!

No comments: