Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding-Apr 29/2011

Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com 

Well, I stayed up and it was definitely worth it. It really was beautiful, the crowds, Wow! so many people.

I tuned in just as William arrived and then everyone came along, and it really went quite fast, the longest part was waiting for the kiss.

After the ceremony it was 25 minutes, I nodded off for a bit but woke up in time to see all the people gathered in Trafalgar Square. What an AMAZING sight and the Royal Kiss! What a fairytale, it really was so lovely.

I am glad I watched history unfold today. They really make a nice couple and I wish them all the best. I'm so happy for everyone else, the Queen and all the little flowergirls and everyone that it all went so well for them and I hope they all had a fantastic time.

The one little flowergirl with the bright red cheeks, ohhhh, she was just so cute!

Yes, it was truly a once in a lifetime experience and I feel truly blessed to see so many people together in one spot and around the world to share in such fabulous energy.

Now if only we could take that same energy and apply it to climate change. Maybe Kate and William can help with that ;)











No comments: