Friday, April 1, 2011

Billboard Blogposts & Real Estate on the Web


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com 

Billboard Blogposts- Get Promoted on Tina Winterlik-Blog

Introducing Billboard Blogposts! A Revolutionary Blog Idea that will possibly change the way people blog. By Promoting Ideas I Love and Embrace on My Blog, I am able to Share The Love and the Knowledge. http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com/p/introducing-billboard-blogpost.html

For the Client this means Breadcrumbs, a Teaser to Get People to your Front Door. Blogs, Website, Facebooks they've become Real Estate. 

Now that the Old Marketing ways are Dying or Dead...i.e. Yellow Pages, Posters, Flyers, Newspapers, SOCIAL MEDIA is the ONLY way to go.

Consider this, putting Full-Page Ad in a Newspaper. Only this Fabulous Idea ACTUALLY links People to YOUR FRONT DOOR and Takes Them by the Hand right there and DropsThem Off.

Most Blogs JUST put up a Paragraph and then you click a link to see more.

NOT MINE! Tina Winterlik's Blogs are DIFFERENT. I'm a progressive thinker, always ahead of the pack..problem is I many times I give up waiting for everyone and move to a new project.

NOT THIS TIME, NOT LATELY, I have the tools, the SOCIAL MEDIA SUPER HERO TOOLS and I'm SHARING  them with YOU!.

SHARING THE LOVE!  Check Out My Blogs and Then Fill in the FORM and Contact Me!

In Most Cases I Can Do almost Same Day Turn Around IF it's international or you just want Package #1, Local Clients requiring Package #2  is just a few days more.

So Come On...What Are You Waiting For. If you have a Budget for Marketing that is just Simmering because you don't know what to do...because Old Style Marketing is Dead! Talk to Me! I'm here to Help! 

I have All the Skills, Time and Drive.

Think About This! I came up with this Idea this morning, April 1st (and It's no Joke!) I created the forms, wrote the copy, created the blog page, shot the video, edited it, added music, uploaded to Youtube and I'm posting it on my blog this very moment.   

Ask Yourself  "What Can She Do For Me in A Day?"


http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com  Tina Winterlik Blog
http://adventurezinmexico.blogspot.com  Adventurez in Mexico Blog


WATCH THE VIDEO!


Testimonials

No comments: